We use a proven process for building generational success.
Generational Planning in a family-owned business focuses on preserving family relationships.
Essentially, business financial needs and personal financial needs differences will erode family relationships - it is only a matter of time. In order to offset that dynamic, we use a parallel process so family businesses are encouraged to build and preserve the emotional equity of their family while simultaneously building the equity of their company. Family meetings are an important ingredient in this process and are designed to help the family preserve its relationships, share family stories and rituals and have effective communication about both family and business issues to preserve its legacy for many generations.
We offer important areas of services to support the business family’s implementation process of the Generational plan.
- Facilitate monthly meetings
- Coach for development of a Common Family Vision and Purpose Statement
- Facilitate the Development of the Family Constitution
- Coach for collaborative Team Skills to enhance communication and change management of transition for leadership
- Coach and facilitate Family Council
- Devise and facilitate a Succession Plan for ownership, leadership, management and business
- Produce a Leadership and Career Development Plan for the next generation
- Generate a Life Career Plan for the senior generation
- Support monthly discussions with senior generation, entrepreneur and spouse
- Provide expert Wealth and Business Enterprise planning
- Coach for change management and transition for Senior Generations.
- Family Retreat Development and educational sessions
- Family Advisory Boards
To ensure ongoing success, we will review progress, assist with concerns or changes and support fine tuning of your Transition Plan.
This follow-up plan is designed uniquely for you to maintain the innovations and momentum that were established and implemented. The process includes periodic meetings and coaching to continue and sustain the success of the family and business.
We can help you with your Generational Plan.
Having a clear picture of what you want for your business and your family is essential for success and satisfaction.
Request A Meeting
A member of our team will follow-up with you to discuss availability and confirm an appointment time.